We offer you help not because you are out of ideas, no! On the contrary, rather because the choice is huge and you can count on our refined taste. There is no difficulty in combining a salad at any time of the year! However, if it is an autumn salad, we are uncomfortable. It’s understandable to say why! The season of the great abundance of fruits and vegetables! For this reason, we have collected several fall salad recipes that will delight your taste buds. Up close, the options you shouldn’t miss!
Fall salad rhymes with health
There is no vegetable or fruit that cannot be included in an autumn salad. Satisfying all tastes is not easy, but what does a citrus salad enriched with vitamin C tell you? It removes fatigue from the transition of seasons, strengthens the immune system in case of respiratory diseases, improves digestion. All these benefits are due to a super simple fall salad that you can prepare anytime quickly and easily, with only 2-3 fruits or vegetables and simple ingredients.
Take notes for our usual vegetable fall salad suggestions
Try our 3 fall salad recipes that are hearty and full of fall flavor, featuring seasonal favorites like thick butternut squash, kale, and bright beets. Don’t frown on being wary of pumpkin, it’s easy to peel with a simple technique. Good! How to prepare a culinary masterpiece with autumn vegetables and saffron as a side dish for dinner?
The list of ingredients is long but worth it: saffron salad
- 12 rainbow carrots, without heads, washed and peeled
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 long broccoli stalks, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 100 g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped, blanched, peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces
- a handful of black olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped basil
For the seasoning, provide: 20 ml cider vinegar, ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard, a pinch of saffron, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, 50 ml raw canola oil, 1 small shallot, finely chopped.
Can’t wait to get started? : instructions
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place the carrots, zucchini and broccoli in a large mixing bowl, season lightly and toss with the canola oil. Once the pan is hot, add the vegetables in batches and allow to char slightly for about 3-4 minutes, then return to the bowl. When all the vegetables are charred, add the rest of the salad ingredients, toss and set aside.
2. To make the saffron vinaigrette (you can grow it in your garden), whisk the vinegar, mustard, saffron and sugar together in a bowl with a pinch of salt until the sugar dissolves. Slowly add the oil, then add the shallots. Dress the salad and serve.
A tempting alternative to roasted eggplant
Create a big impact with little effort! This is a roasted eggplant salad with many different colors and textures.
Very hearty, this fall salad with the following ingredients:
- 2 eggplants, sliced
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 2 small red onions, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 6 cloves of garlic, remaining peel
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 1 lemon, juice
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 60g of arugula leaves
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C convection heat/gas 6. Arrange the aubergines, peppers, onion quarters and garlic cloves in a large roasting tray, season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with 4 tbsp olive oil. Mix well with your hands to make sure everything is coated with oil. Bake for 30 minutes and then remove and pour over the cherry tomatoes and chickpeas. Stir to combine and return to the oven for 20 minutes until toasted. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by mixing 2 tablespoons of the pomegranate molasses with the lemon juice, honey, capers, remaining oil, and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the cooled aubergine mixture into a serving bowl along with the arugula and dressing, then toss gently to combine. Sprinkle over the sunflower or pumpkin seeds and drizzle with the remaining pomegranate molasses.
A sweet fruity dessert to celebrate the season of flavors
Celebrate fall with this amazing salad with must-try flavors. A healthy, quick and easy dessert in fantastic colors. You will surely include it in your menu because of the advantages of its sweet, sour exotic fruits with a pronounced taste. The recipe is:
- It’s easy to do
- It can be customized according to your preferences
- Possibility of pre-preparation
- A great way to use seasonal produce
- Perfect for breakfast, dessert or as a snack
- Suitable for most dietary needs
Ingredients for use:
Apples : All varieties, fresh, diced as a great addition to fruit salads.
blackberries : Do not use frozen berries, as their taste will not be as pleasant.
The grenade : It is possible to use pomegranate seeds or whole pomegranate.
Kiwis : These fluffy fruits add a nice acidity to the fruit salad. Peel them before slicing!
an orange : Peel and dice an orange, tangerine or clementine, or save time by using canned orange slices.
grapes: It would be better if they were seeded for convenience. Black, green and red grapes are great additions.
All you have to do is mix and enjoy.