Prepare a delicious red lentil soup lightly flavored with lime juice. Perfect for a warm meal when it’s too cold!
Treat yourself to a delicious and comforting coral lentil soup flavored with lime to enjoy warm at home! Plus, this easy recipe only requires a few ingredients (mainly red lentils and spices). before serving, feel free to add a pinch of olive oil or a tablespoon of light cream.
Credits: Nadia Loboda
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
Lemon Coral Lentil Soup
– 1 large onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
– 5 g cumin
– salt pepper
– Hot pepper to taste
– 1 liter of chicken or vegetable broth
– 500 ml of water
– 225 g of coral lentils
– 1 large carrot
– The juice of half a lime
– 3 sprigs of fresh coriander
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Peel and dice the carrot.
2. Pour a pinch of olive oil into a pot, add the garlic and onion and cook until browned.
3. Add the tomato puree, spices, then the stock, lentils and carrots. Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
4. Blend with an immersion blender, then add the lemon juice and cilantro before serving.
Have a nice lunch!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter