Try this new recipe from Chef Jonathan Garnier. To add more flavor to your meals, discover the Knorr range of concentrated broths.
Serves: 4 – Prep: 10 minutes – Cooking: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Knorr Morocco stock
- 250 ml (1 cup) celery, brunoise
- 250 ml (1 cup) onion, diced
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) fresh coriander leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) red pepper, diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a hot pot, fry the chicken, celery and onion in a little oil for 3-4 minutes.
Add the mint, cilantro, Moroccan-style broth, paprika, chickpeas, crushed tomatoes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat, 20 minutes. Check the seasoning.